Today I would like to share with you my secret breakfast recipe of the fluffiest ,healthiest and 100% vegan oat pancakes!
And trust me you cannot get this yumminess well under 250 calories.
How many healthy recipes have you tried and were really enjoyed by you and your family?
I am sure not many!
But I can assure you these pancakes are not only nutritious, cholesterol free but amazingly tasty at the same time!
My toddler just loves to have them with chocolate sauce, hubby prefers with butter I prefer maple syrup!
Here goes the secret recipe of making this quick breakfast…
Vegan Oats Pancakes
Adapted from http://hellyeahitsvegan.com/
You will need
- 1/2 cup flour
- ½ cup oat flour
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- ¾ cup + 2 tbsp unsweetened almond/vegan milk
- ½ tsp vanilla
- In a large bowl, sift together both the flours,baking powder, and salt.
- In a seperate bowl blend milk,oil and vanilla
- Add wet ingredients to the dry whisk until mixture is relatively smooth.Next add the sugar and mix well.
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium-high heat. grease with very little oil.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter to make one pancake. Cook until visible air bubbles have just started to form near the center of the pancake.
- Flip and cook the other side until golden.
- Remove from pan and place on a serving plate.
Serve hot with chocolate syrup, assorted fruits, vegan butter or maple syrup.